Disney has recently added a new Express Transportation option, which takes guests from park to park without having to return to your resort!
We had the opportunity to use the Disney Express Transportation while making a recent video where we were trying to see as many characters as possible in a short period of time.
Disney Express Transportation Review
We really enjoyed the Disney Express Transportation option. The best part was that you do not have to re-enter the park by scanning your ticket and going through security. The Express bus takes guests into back stage areas and drops you off inside the park, so you get to skip ticket scan and security!
This will also be a great option when the parks get really busy and you find yourself waiting through 2 or 3 full busses before you get one with space for your family.
Sometimes, you do have to wait for a little bit, as the busses depart every 30 minutes from the parks. We did get to spend about 10 minutes on the bus in air conditioning, rather than waiting out in the Florida heat, though!
The Disney Express Transportation costs $15 per person per day or you can get a multi-day ticket good for 7 consecutive days for only $24 per person. That’s a great deal! Also, you don’t have to remember to buy your tickets at a ticket sales window or Guest Services. They sell the Express Transportation tickets at the check-in locations at all 4 parks.
The busses begin running every day at 10AM and continue through park closing. With your ticket purchase, you can ride the bus as many times as you like on that day (or for the 7 consecutive days with the multi-day ticket).
Disney Express Transportation Details
Express Transportation service:
- departs approximately every 30 minutes.
- is available each day from 10:00 AM until park closing.
- travels directly between each of the theme parks—with no other stops along the way.
- lets you off inside the main gate, so you’re in the middle of fun from the moment you arrive!
- gives you unlimited transfers between all 4 theme parks—for as long as your Express Transportation ticket is valid.
Disney Express Transportation Check-In Locations
- Magic Kingdom park: near the exit of Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Epcot: the east side of Spaceship Earth
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: the courtyard in front of Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom park: near the entrance to Kilimanjaro Safaris
Disney Express Transportation Ticket Information
Express Transportation tickets are available to guests holding valid theme park admission with the Park Hopper Option and to Walt Disney World Annual Passholders.
Price per Guest (Ages 3+)
- Single-day ticket: $15
Valid for date of purchase only
- Multi-day ticket: $24
Valid for up to 7 consecutive days beginning on date of purchase
Where to Buy Express Transportation Tickets
- All 4 theme park ticket windows and Guest Relations
- Disney Springs ticket window
- Disney Resort hotel concierge locations
- Walt Disney World Swan Hotel and Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel ticket desks
- Kiosks at Express Transportation check-in locations