Halloween DIY & Craft
Halloween is when the ghosts come out, especially those three hitchhiking ghosts from the Haunted Mansion. Whenever we visit Magic Kingdom, we always try to ride Haunted Mansion. This is one of our favorites!
With Halloween coming up soon, we are starting to look for Halloween decorations for the house. Hunter found this fun Halloween DIY from Disney, themed after Haunted Mansion at Magic Kingdom. This is a fun Halloween DIY, that we can make at home. It is super easy, even for kids and perfect for Halloween decorations.
- Mason jar
- Purple paint
- Paint brush to stir paint & water
- Black artist pens
- Stencil below to print
- Paper plates & towels
- Print stencil (above) and cut out the best size for your mason jar
- Tape the stencil inside your mason jar
- Use the black artist pens and trace the stencil onto the outside of the mason jar
- You will need to let dry between tracing, so you do not smear the artwork
- When the stencil artwork is finished, take out the paper stencil
- Mix 1 part water with 3 parts paint and stir
- Pour the paint into the mason jar to fill about 1/4 of the jar
- Then swirl the paint around the mason jar to fill up the entire jar with paint
- Then put the jar face down on the plate or plates to drain the extra paint (wiped the inside of the jar every 15 minutes)
- Once dry, put a candle inside the jar and enjoy!
This was a fun and easy Halloween DIY, perfect for kids! You can find more crafts, including Harry Potter Nargles. Do you have a favorite Halloween DIY? Leave a comment below or a link to your favorite Halloween DIY.