It is the Battle of the Ultimate Travel Cup; Yeti vs Tervis! I’m sure you might have an opinion on this one too, everyone has their favorite!
These are both great cups that do not sweat or leave rings on the furniture. Both keep the hot stuff hot and the cold cold longer! But which one do we like better? Which is the Ultimate Travel Cup?
Watch the video to find out which one is Tim’s pick for the ultimate travel cup!
Ultimate Travel Cup Showdown
- Stainless steel
- Keeps cold stuff cold and hot stuff hot for longer than the Tervis
- Cap design allows more fluid out while keeping air out
- Everybody wants one!
- Pricey! Holy moly Yeti cups are expensive. (Now Walmart sells their “Ozark Trail” brand of “Yeti” style cups for a fraction of the price!)
- The lid does not close (they have a lid that does now, not at the time of this article)
- No cool designs without spending more money
- No handle option
- A multitude of super cool designs
- MUCH less expensive
- Closing lid design
- Have a handle option! You can add a handle for about $5
- Shorter time keeping stuff cool and hot
- Don’t have the “cool” factor that Yeti’s do
- Sliding lid design does prevent spills, but hinders water flow when drinking
So, who’s the winner? Really, it’s up to you! They’re both great travel cups. Do you need the extra time for your water to have ice? Or can you drink it faster and spend less on your cup? Do you have to have the cool, hip, trendy cup? Well, then the Yeti is for you! It’s all personal preference, but we’ve outlined the pros and cons for you, here to make an informed choice for your Ultimate Travel Cup!