Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Now Open
The 21st Annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival has begun! Let Epcot be your global tasting table – enjoy the longest festival yet with 62 days to taste, sip and shop culinary creations from around the world. Don’t forget to stop by the nightly Eat to the Beat Concert Series performances at America Gardens Theatre at 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m.
Here are some of the upcoming acts:
- Sept. 19-20 – Air Supply “All Out of Love”
- Sept. 21-23 – BoDeans NEW! “Closer to Free”
- Sept. 24-25 – Fuel ” Hemorrhage (In My Hands)”
- Sept 26-26 – Sugar Ray “Fly”
- Sept 29-30 — Los Lobos “La Bamba”
- Oct 1-2 — David Cook “Light On”
Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Merchandise
Artwork for this year’s event merchandise was created by Disney Design Group. The team created new designs for popular merchandise programs such as “Brews Around the World,” and “Taste Your Way Around the World. ” Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak will also return for another year.