Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Magic Shot from Disney PhotoPass
While you taste your way around the world during the Festival, be sure to get this Magic Shot with Remy from the Disney•Pixar movie “Ratatouille.” With a dash of magic from Disney PhotoPass, the little chef will appear in your photo! You can get this photo from Disney PhotoPass Photographer taking scenic photos throughout World Showcase or at the entrance of the park in front of Spaceship Earth
The 21st Annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is still rocking!
Let Epcot be your global tasting table – enjoy the longest festival yet with 62 days to taste, sip and shop culinary creations from around the world. Don’t forget to stop by the nightly Eat to the Beat Concert Series performances at America Gardens Theatre at 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m.
Here are some of the upcoming acts:
- Oct 17-19 — Dennis DeYoung “Come Sail Away”
- Oct 20 -21 — Christopher Cross “Sailing”
- Oct 22 – 23 — Toad the Wet Sprocket “All I Want”
- Oct 24 – 25 — Chaka Khan “I’m Every Woman”
- Oct 26 – 27 — Billy Ocean “Caribbean Queen”