Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
Disney announced the first Disney park reopening will be Disneyland Shanghai on May 11.
Disneyland Shanghai Reopening
As is expected for all Disney Parks, Disneyland Shanghai will experience a phased opening. Some details of the phased reopening include:
- Limited capacity
- Limited number of shopping, dining and recreational experiences
- Reduced hours of operation
- Required temperature screenings at all reopened locations
- Masks required for all guests for duration of visit
- Guests will also “need to present their Health QR Code when entering dining venues” (no idea what a Health QR Code may be)
- No or limited character meet-and-greets
- All guests must make reservations – ticket with assigned date; applies to annual passholders, too
The theme park originally announced it would be temporarily closing on Jan 24 “to ensure the health and safety of our guests and cast.” The shutdown commenced a day later, on the date of China’s Lunar New Year.