Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
Springs Street Eats – Food Trucks at Disney Springs
A fun dining event is “rolling” into Disney Springs June 2 and 3! Springs Street Eats will feature eight food trucks at Disney Springs, including a few Disney Springs favorites and local Orlando additions, as well as live entertainment!
The event takes place near Cirque du Soleil Friday, June 2, 4-11 p.m. and Saturday, June 3, noon-11 p.m. Springs Street East features the following food trucks, so mark your calendar to enjoy this special event:
- Fantasy Fare – Features fan favorites from Disney theme parks around the world like the famous hand-dipped corn dog!
- World Showcase of Flavors – Try signature sandwiches inspired by the cuisine featured at the Global Marketplaces during the annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Caketeer – Offers high quality gourmet cupcake and custom cake products, made using the finest culinary grade ingredients.
- Philly’s Best Cheesesteaks – Serves up hot and fresh cheesesteak sandwiches.
- 900 Degreez Pizza – Uses an imported Italian wood-fired oven that can cook a pizza in 90 seconds and features an all-glass panel that allows customers to view the chefs at work.
- Magic 4 UR Palate – Maintaining a high standard and quality to creativity, the dishes are appealing to the eye and at the same time excite the taste buds, leading you to crave more.
- The London Fish and Chippy – Offers a vast selection of fresh fried seafood
- Tikiz Shaved Ice – Serves ice cream as well as refreshing Hawaiian shaved ice. Guests can dispense their own custom shaved ice syrup creations.