Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
Celebrations of Mardi Gras at Walt Disney World’s Port Orleans Resort
Guests are welcome to join Disney’s Port Orleans Resort for a celebration of Mardi Gras at Walt Disney World Tuesday, Feb. 28, from 5-8 p.m. in the French Quarter courtyard.
Themed entertainment, special activities and more are in store for Guests of all ages to enjoy including:
- Painting on de’ Bayou Noon-2 p.m. ($) | Scat Cat’s Lounge. Advanced reservations accepted.
- Mardi Gras Mixer 3-5 p.m. | Scat Cat’s Lounge – In the spirit of Mardi Gras join us for a Mardi Gras Mixer with specialty food and cocktails in Scat Cats Lounge. Enjoy new flavors of New Orleans with magical entertainment!
- Mardi Gras Guest Celebration | French Quarter courtyard Tuesday, Feb. 28 | 5-8 p.m.
- Special entertainment
- King cake eating contest
- Dance parties
- Beignet walk
- Mickey tie dye ($)
- Prizes and Mardi Gras giveaways
- Selfie booth
- Create your own tumblers and wine glasses ($)