Hunter is our Harry Potter fan in the family. She loves the movies, books, WWoHP, recipes, and even DIY crafts. Hunter shares one of her favorite DIY crafts called the Harry Potter Spell Book. It is a simple and fun DIY for any Harry Potter fan.
Harry Potter DIY
How to Make a Harry Potter Spell Book
Are You a VIP? Very Important Princess
Get access to our VIP Library filled with resources and fun for your next Disney vacation!
- Composition book
- Favorite paint
- Brown paint
- 3 foam paint brushes
- Gold paint pen
- Mod Pod
- Typing paper, computer, and printer
- You will print an 8 x 10 paper with the wording Spell Book using Georgia font
- Tape the paper on the composition book, where you want the wording
- Using a pen and write on top of the wording taped to your composition book (this will make an indention into the composition book)
- Paint your composition book in your favorite color
- Once it drys, touch up paint the corners with brown paint (making the book look older)
- Using the gold paint pen, paint on top of the indented wording “Spell Book”
- Paint the entire cover with the Mod Pod paint to seal it
What spell would you put in your Harry Potter Spell Book?